CSD Embedded Pipe Inlets
The CSD embedded pipe system with pipe inlets are exactly fitting for the SLIPSIL sealing plugs. The inlets are provided with a collar that acts as a water barrier and fixation into the concrete.
The system comes with adjustment pipes that enable the installer to adjust the embedded pipe system to the width of the formwork for casting the concrete. The adjustment pipes fit at the back of the pipe inlet and can be cut to size at site.
At the other side a pipe inlet will fit to enable application of the SLIPSIL plugs at both sides. The set of inlets and adjustment pipe can be fixed to the wooden plates of the form work with specially developed fixations.
The system is very stable and the material used is impact resistant to cope with the load when the concrete is vibrated to density.
- Embedded pipe sets for casting into concrete
- Made of impact resistant ABS
- Conduit inlets also in steel and stainless steel
- Consisting of conduit inlets, adjusting pipes (length), pipe connectors (extreme length) and fixations to the casing
- Flanges on the conduit inlets act as a water barrier and fixation of the inlet in concrete
- Conduit inlets milled to exact dimensions of the SLIPSIL® plugs and rounded off to avoid any damage to the plugs during insertion
- Breakthrough – perfectly fitting conduit inlets
- The system of choice for creating conduit openings in the building industry!