NOFIRNO – BRD
NOFIRNO mineral boards offer a very economic solution for the sealing of larger open spaces in conduit openings.
NOFIRNO boards have been successfully tested during a 90 min fire test according to the European standard EN 1366-3:2004 (determination of the fire resistance of a cable penetration through an aerated concrete wall).
Mineral wool boards
Are coated with a layer of NOFIRNO on one or both sides. In case of fire the NOFIRNO coating will form a ceramic protective shield at the exposed side. This shield is also a thermal barrier.
Furthermore it prevents moisture from escaping from the inside of the mineral wool board so that no shrinkage will occur during fire exposure. NOFIRNO coating is water resistant.
- Building and constructions
- RenovationTransport industry
- Utilities works
- Telecom and IT industry
- Designed to provide a fire safe sealing solution for upgrading existing installations
- Combination of ACTIFOAM® rubber and NOFIRNO® boards, especially for oversized penetrations
- Cellular rubber with closed cell structure to prevent moisture absorption
- Rubber is activated and expanding when exposed to flames or extensive heat
- NOFIRNO® coating prevents shrinking of mineral wool board. Not moisture sensitive
- Breakthrough – coating which forms a ceramic shield when exposed to fire, preventing shrinkage
- The system of choice for replacing intumescent sealing systems